Get started with Howl. Create Account (Sign Up)
1. Navigate to the login screen on iOS, Android, or online at howl.com.
2. Click “Don’t have an account? Sign up” link.
3. Create Username.
4.Create Password (must include one uppercase letter and one number).
5. Enter Email Address.
6. Enter Phone Number.
7. Enter Home Address.
8. Create Howl Profile
First NameLast NameEmail (auto-filled)Phone (auto-filled)
9. Do you allow Howl to send you push notifications? Allow/Do Not Allow (We strongly recommend “Allow” for fastest emergency notification and response.)
10. Do you allow Howl to send you SMS? Allow/Do No Allow (We strongly recommend “Allow” for fastest emergency notification and response.)
11. Create Your Cancel Code. This is the code you will use to stop your alarm while canceling all alerts.
12. Create Your Silence Code. This is the code you will use to silence your alarm while proceeding with alerts (e.g. if someone is threatening you to stop the alarm, but you still want to alert your Pack that you’re in trouble).
13. Enter Print Code (or skip). This is a unique referral code and not required. Enter only if you have received directly from a Howl representative.
14. Add Pack Members (or skip). Find and add your most trusted, responsive family, friends, neighbors, classmates, coworkers, etc. as your emergency contacts, or “Pack," who will be notified whenever you activate an alert.
1. Enter username and password, and click “Sign In.”